Friday 25 June 2010


Hello to all who follow this site. I apologised last time for having left any update so long. I have to do so again. However, a great deal has happened in the meantime. This year is the 20th anniversary of the arrival of our first school and we have celebrated by having a Royal visit and a concert in the Cathedral. Both events were a success and we were particularly grateful for the help of Groes, Hawthorn,Parklands, Newton, Lakeside and Thornhill schools who brought children to perform with local children in the concert. Barbara and all the girls in the Kitchen provided a picnic for all 150 performers.We have some photos of both events. I include a photo here but will get the relevant ones next time!!!. Hope to hear from you all soon. Mike

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mike. Sorry not to have made it to the celebrations but my daughters were both in the middle of exams (GCSEs and A Levels). Glad to hear it all went well and look forward to seeing the photographs.

    PS It was good to see Les when he popped in to the school this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope im speking to mike plant because i came to treginnis in 2009 with our ladys school (mrs sheppee)i want to say i realy enjoyed it and those potatoes that were grown were delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tregginis Isaf!

    I was a tregginis farmer back in september 2007 when I was in year 5 with st. Michael's on the mount primary from Bristol. It was my birthday the day after we arrived there and I really enjoyed the week. I remeber les chasing me and one of the dogs on the mower!

    Just after christmas I went for a walking holiday in Pembrokeshire with some of my friends. On the day of new years eve one of the walks took us through tregginis farm where I saw someone from the farm and I said Hi. I thought the 20th anniversary mosaic was great and it was really nice seeing the farm again; it brought back really nice memories.

    Thanks for the great expirience,

    Alfie Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i think this is the same farm my school used to go to around about 1996 from the pictures looks the same that round building we helped restore for the chickens i think and they had a cow called daisy who we all loved great memories will remember till the end we got into the local paper what i still have with the horses what ran off and dragged us 50 yards until we let go lol but really was best days of my primary school life

    ReplyDelete